- > SUBMISSION
- The official language is English. (When Presentation, Mother Tongue is O.K. (Interpretation Fee will be added.)
- Corresponding author's contact details
- Authors’ affiliation details: department/institution/city/country
- Abstract text should not exceed 150 words. In case of engineering papers, it should not exceed 250 words.
- ∙In case of Archives of Budo, we co-host HMA Congress.
Accepted abstract should be submitted with Harrisco editing certificate by July 25, 2019 (Mandatory). http://en.harrisco.net/ Full Paper Preparation
- Prospective authors with accepted abstract are invited to submit their full paper.
- Word template is available for this proceeding. Please save the template to your hard drive, ready for use.
- Only papers prepared to fit the template can be submitted.
- ∙ Author Guideline of each Journal will be sent with acceptance letter.
The selected papers will be recommended to be published in SCI(E), SSCI, A&HCI Journals after an additional review process and need extra publication charge.
Harrisco Editing Certificate is mandatory for only final confirmed papers, which will be published by journals. http://en.harrisco.net/
Each author has 20 minutes ; 15 minutes for presentation & 5 minutes for Q&A
Language: English (Mother tongue is OK, Interpretation fee will be added)
* All of authors in oral presentation must make MS-Powerpoint slides. Please email us with your slides by July 30, 2019. This requirement is for only check, not be shown to others. Poster Exhibitions Authors in poster sessions are asked to prepare printed poster which keeps the following guidelines;
Size: W 84 cm / H 120 cm [Portrait Type = Vertical]
3M Double-Sided Tapes will be set up onto the Poster Boards for authors to mount their posters. There is no verbal presentations.
Language: English If there is any problem about submission, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.