IKNC2nd International Knowledge Civilization and Nano Technology Conference 2019
The World's Best Convergence Conference for the Fourth Industrial Revolution,
providing a meeting place for Humanities, Science and Engineering
Contact number: 82-2-701-3577
Organized by Global HarriscoSponsored by: IAESTE Korea; International Venture Network; Korea University; Center for Korean Studies, Korea University; Hankuk University of Foreign Studies; Center of Global Sports Health & Culture, Hankuk University of Foreign Studies; Konkuk University; University of Science & Technology; Asia Contents Institute, Konkuk University; Institute of Body & Culture, Konkuk University; Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Science
2nd International Knowledge Civilization and Nano Technology Conference will be held in Jeju, South Korea on August 11-13, 2019, and it will provide a platform for researchers, academies and other professionals from all over the world to present research results and developments in all fields including Literature, Science, Medical, Engineering, etc.
IKNC is the premier conference that brings together a unique and international mix of experts, researchers and decision makers both from academia and industry across the globe to exchange their knowledge, expertise and research innovations.
You will have a great opportunity to attend the presentations delivered by eminent scientists from all over the world and will have fruitful networking with them.
In this International Conference, we will select papers for presentation through a fair review, and the selected papers will be recommended to be published in following SCI(E), SSCI, A&HCI Journals after an additional review process and need extra publication charge.
- (1) CLCWeb : Comparative Literature and Culture (A&HCI, ISSN: 1481-4374) TOPICS CLICK
- (2) Journal of Dharma (A&HCI, ISSN 0253-7222) TOPICS CLICK
- (3) Archives of Budo (SCIE, SCOPUS, eISSN 1643-8698) TOPICS CLICK
- (4) Ethiopian Journal of Health Development (SSCI, SCI. ISSN 1021-6790) TOPICS CLICK
- (5) International Journal of Hindu Studies (A&HCI, ISSN 1022-4556) TOPICS CLICK
- (6) Science of Advanced Materials (SCIE, ISSN: 1947-2935) TOPICS CLICK
- (7) Nanoscience and Nanotechnology Letters (SCIE, ISSN: 1941-4900) TOPICS CLICK
- (8) Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (SCIE, ISSN: 1533-4880) TOPICS CLICK
- (9) Acta Linguistica Asiatica (SCOPUS, eISSN: 2232-3317) TOPICS CLICK
- Submission of Abstract Due: June 30, 2019
- Submission of Full Papers Due: August 20, 2019
- Acceptance of Abstract: July 5, 2019
- Conference: August 11-13, 2019
- Early Registration Due: July 15, 2019